Monday, March 9, 2009

PICS~

Not much going on around our neck of the woods, just passing the time and trying to stay busy. I have been trying to improve on my gardening skills and also taking endless pics of the girls to send to anthony. I am very excited to be going home in May for my sister's wedding, which will take place in florida on the beach! Now, i just need to decide what to do with the dogs. I want to take them with us, but it will be too much for me to handle by myself w/ the girls and all. So, I am trying to decide if i should board them? Has anyone had good luck with boarding animals? Is it safe? Please send me your feedback on this as i am anxious b/c i have never left them behind before. Other than that, we are enjoying the warm weather, which according to the forecast isn't gonna last very long, and shopping alot! =) Hey, what else is there to do around here, right?! =) Hope everyone is doing great!
God Bless~







No comments: