Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Good-Bye Louie

Today is a very sad day for me. As you know, we rescued Louie in December and I fell in love instantly. However, I noticed ever since bringing him home that he was nervous around the girls. He did snap at Eden a few times but I just kept hoping it would get better, but it did not. Today he bit athena, breaking the skin, and causing her to get very upset. I rushed to the living room and saw her little hand and got pretty pissed off! I guess i went into mommy mode, wanting to protect my daughter and kill the dog!! I immediately put Louie outside and took a bettter look at athena's hand only to see that he got her good. She is ok now and the swelling has gone down, and Louie is back at the organization that i rescued him from. I have cried half the day b/c i got so attatched to him, but he's just not good with kids. The organization that I adopted him from said he had no issues with children. Well, that turned out to be false and I told them today, when they came to pick him up, that he SHOULD NOT go to another home with small children and they agreed. I'll miss him. But more importantly, my children are safe now.
And I got a double whammy today when i opened my credit card statement. Longstory short, our card number has been stolen and someone or some people have been racking up some charges on it!! Thank God the credit card company picked up on the suspicious charges and had frozen the account without me knowing, but now I have to go through an act of congress to get it straightened out! Oh well, like the old saying goes...."when it rains it POURS!"
I hope ya'lls luck is going better than mine! lol
God Bless~

2 comments:

The Nix Gang said...

I am so sorry on both stories. I know it had to be hard to return Louie, but people first. The Credit Card thing that is scary...

Melissa said...

Wow! What a week! Sorry about all the craziness. Could you send me your email address? I wanted to tell you about something my neighbor is doing. I thought you might be interested-
indianam9@yahoo.com
Talk to you soon!