Friday, March 6, 2009

Fun Days With Nana V!

So my mom has been with us for a week now and tomorrow is her last day. I am not looking forward to taking her to the airport. She just radiates goodness and I will miss that so much. The girls are so smitten with her and to have to say good-bye will be tough. But we are cherishing all the wonderful times we've had together this past week. There's no one in this world that can make you feel so safe and secure as a Mother can. I can't wait to see her again in May!!!!! We stayed very busy while she's been here and i have overloaded my camera with pictures of our times! I hope you enjoy them as much I do! =)
God Bless! And WE LOVE YOU AND MISS YOU ANTHONY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!











2 comments:

Matthews Family said...

The girls look like they had so much fun!!

Deployment sucks!!!

The Nix Gang said...

It likes you guys had a good time. I think some of these pictures are my favorite of your girls.