Thursday, June 11, 2009

Pics and Renovations~

So, I know it has been a while since my last post, but we have been busy! First, we took a trip to MS for my sister's wedding and ended up staying for over a month! We had such a wonderful time!! After we got home, I began my landscaping projects, which are never-ending. I planted a beautiful rosebush and geraniums and a hydrangea and white lillies! Everything is looking great! Then, last but certainly not least, I had granite countertops put in my kitchen and wow did they turn out fabulous!
Well, i hope everyone is enjoying their summer and keeping safe!
Until next time, GOD BLESS!!!











2 comments:

The Nix Gang said...

You guys have been very busy. Thanks for all the encouragement. Everything and Everyone LOOKS GREAT!!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey gal! The kitchen looks great. I like granite, and ofcourse the girls are just beautiful.