Wednesday, April 22, 2009

In MS!

No pics to post yet b/c I left my cable to my camera at home in NC, but will be posting LOTS as soon as we return! We have been here for two weeks now and the girls have been having a blast! They have been to the zoo, hanging out with their cousins, grandparents, aunts, uncles etc.! Anthony's dad has a golf cart and they spent more time on that than anything else. I wish we could have one at our house, since we live on the golf course and all, but after looking into it, i have discovered they are quite pricey. So, for now, they can enjoy the rides at their paw-paw's. We will be heading to the beach next weekend for my sister's wedding and I am soo excited! We will be staying at a beautiful 3 story beach house with private access to the beach! The girls are gonna love it! I am very thankful to be able to be down here spending a little of the summer with our family....it helps pass the time while their Dad is gone.
Well, that's about it, just wanted to update you all and to let u know that i'll have pics up as soon as I can. I hope everyone is enjoying the warm weather and keeping busy and safe!
God Bless~

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Glad you're having a good time! I think visiting the family is the best way to make time go faster during deployments! The end will be here before you know it!

Jonathan and April Bryant said...

I spent some time tonight catching up on your blog since Jonathan is in AZ. I hope you're doing well with the deployment. You'll have lots of pointers for me in a few months :) I thought I would tell you about Payton's paci...Around about 18 months we started making Payton leave Clyde and his paci in his bed. He didn't like to and he would sneak in and get it out of his crib every once in a while but he quickly caught on. Then about 2 months after he turned two we took it away for good. It was rough and he STILL gets out of bed at night and at naptime several times before going to sleep (a habit started when we took the paci). Good luck. Miss you.