Sunday, December 13, 2009

December 2009~

We have been very busy this month! Lots of Christmas parties and Christmas shopping! The girls and doing just terrific! Anthony is doing wonderful and has 2 more flights until his official title of AIRCRAFT COMMANDER!!!! We are so proud of him!!!! As for me, I am doing really well. I have lost 35 pounds and I owe it all to keeping up with a 2 and 4 year old!! LOL
On a more somber note, we are very dissapointed not to be going home to MS for Christmas break. Anthony is having to leave out for California the first of January and his leave has been cut short. We miss our family so very much and hope that we can have a couple of surprise visits from Ms real soon!!!!
Anyway, I hope this Christmas season is full of hope, happiness, love and good health to everyone we love!!
Season's Greetings and MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!













No comments: