Monday, July 20, 2009

Passing the Time~

So, the girls and I have just been passing the time with activities and chores, as we anxiously await for August to arrive!! We went to Chucky Cheese over the 4th of July weekend with some great friends of ours, the Schulze Family. We also attended a BBQ with some of the other wives and their kids. It was a great weekend for us b/c it kept us busy busy!
I am continuing to enjoy being a mommy. The girls are so wonderful and sweet and not to mention quite entertaining! They always surprise me with new things they do. They love playing dress-up with one another and it is so funny to see them in action! I have got to get pics of them. They are mine and Anthony's ray of sunshine and the world would be so dark without them. I love them so!
Hope everyone is doing great and enjoying the summer and being with the people that you love and uplift you. Let us not forget the soldiers, who are apart from their families, defending our freedom.
God Bless~







2 comments:

Melissa said...

10 days left! My C section is scheduled for the 17th! So what's the word on the guys now? I have been thinking about you and Teresa so much, I am having dreams about the guys coming home now! I think I just remember how it feels to play the waiting game so I am super excited for you guys! Well, if I don't see you before the baby comes, we will all have to get together after she's here and the guys are home and settled!

Melissa said...

SO HAPPY FOR YOU GUYS!!!!!! CAN'T WAIT TO SEE PICS OF HOMECOMING!