Saturday, April 4, 2009

April is here!

I am sooooo happy to see that April is here! It's so nice to see all the trees and flowers in bloom and all the wonderful smells, like fresh cut grass and roses! I'm also glad to see April here because that puts us a little closer to daddy's homecoming!! YAY!
I am concerned about a little problem i am having with Eden though. Maybe you could give me some pointers or advice?? She is 18 months old and hardly ever is without her passie and blankie!! The blankie i am not so much worried about......the passie however, is a problem! Is it too early to start taking it away or should i just wait a while??!! I didn't have this problem with Athena, so I am clueless! I am afraid that b/c she never takes her passie out of her mouth, that will delay her speaking. Don't get me wrong, she can say one word phrases like mommy, da -da, puppy, sissy (athena), bo-bo, papaw and nana.....but no two word phrases or anything. Geez, i don't know................
Any suggestions would help!
God Bless~








1 comment:

Melissa said...

Neither of my kids use a pacifier but Mike had a similar situation with the bottle. I didn't take it away until he was two though. I just packed them up and told him we didn't have them anymore. He cried a few mornings but after about a week he was fine.